Translate

Saturday 13 October 2018

PO ICAD - Something

Hello,

as I'm now well and truly on the mend after my op. my PO ICADs  ( Post Op. Index Card A Day) are definitely becoming less frequent and certainly are not daily now... sorry. But, I am still making the odd one or three in amongst other crafting adventures and I'd like to share my latest one with you.

This is the one I made yesterday......... 



I used a blend of Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Paint and a damp baby wipe to get my background colour.

I glued various pieces left over from a previous project to the centre of the index card and then added some texture with DecoArt Modeling paste through a Creative Expressions stencil (mini squares grid). 

I have to say this little stencil (and it is little, only a couple of inches square)  is perfect, not only for smaller projects like tags, ATCs and index cards but also larger journal pages alike. At under £2 its very affordable too. I'm also hooked on DA modelling paste. It's consistency gives a clean impression through stencils every time and none of that horridly annoying seepage underneath. It seems to be the perfect consistency for  stencilling and is now my favourite 'go to' ..... sorry I digress (smile).

I coloured my modelling paste with drippage using Cosmic Shimmer Iridescent Watercolour Paints (golden aqua, golden malachite & golden pear), gently spritzed with a little water to  make the colours flow and blend easily. These are great fun to use and certainly do leave a beautiful iridescent sheen on the page.

Finally a Ranger Chit Chat sticker and my PO ICAD was done. Another quick look.....


Thanks, as always, for stopping by. Have a lovely day and happy crafting.

Carol. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment