Translate

Saturday 18 August 2018

Day 16 - Scatty Cat PO. ICAD


Hi everyone,

here is today's PO ICAD.......



I blended Rusty Hinge, Fired Brick and Fossilised Amber Distress Oxides for my background and then the usual splatters of water for interest.

I think everyone will recognise the Stampers Anonymous Crazy Cat stampset. I've had this set for ages now and, I'm ashamed to say, not used it.  

Using my Misty I stamped out one of the cat images directly onto the background in black Archival ink and then another image onto some scrap white card which I then coloured using my Stamping Up watercolour marker pens. 

My index cards are becoming rather bulky so I glued my now coloured cat onto the background rather than use dimensional foam pads.  Using a Faber Castell Artist Big Brush Pitt pen in cold grey, I created some ground for him to sit on and a little shadow outlining to give him a little depth.

The final touch was Glossy Accents for the eyes and today's index card was done. Simple but I hope you liked him.

Happy Crafting

C. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment