Translate

Friday 17 August 2018

PO ICAD - Day 16. Music Masking

Day 16: Music Masking ICAD

My 'something new' today was using masking paper. Previously I've made do with Post-it notes and the like if I've needed to mask. It works perfectly for stamping but definitely not so good if you're applying a wet medium and want to keep the area under the mask clean.

I wanted to test-run some purposely designed masking paper to see how it stood the test of using a wet medium.


I masked off the central oval and it worked perfectly despite the heavy Bundled Sage Distress Stain drippage.

There's a little archival ink stamping, a soupçon of washi tape, a smatter of Ranger Remnant Rubs and (my favourite) Pebeo mirror effect leaves for a subtle lift of silver here and there. Oh, and Faber Castell Artist Big Brush pen for the shadowing. 

Happy crafting

Carol. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment