Translate

Monday 26 January 2015

Wedding Tag - sneak peak.

I’m getting married in March and my partner and I decided that we’d give each other tags on our wedding day rather than hand crafted cards.  So there is much in the way of  shenanigans going on  in our household to design and make our tags but to keep the process secret from each other.  It's all becoming a little bit of a stretch for me as my sanctuary,  “my” craft room,  keeps on getting raided!  


Anyway I thought I’d give you a sneak peak at mine…..obviously a work in progress!

I cut a size 8 tag out of watercolour card stock and swiped it through  water misted Broken China Distress Stain ......just the once, as I wanted to leave areas of the card stock showing through the stain.  Next I gave the tag a good coating of Picket Fence paint, to give the tag the soft delicate look I wanted, drying it with my heat gun between each coat.







That's all there is for now.... I'll keep you posted on how it comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment