Thank goodness for the blog because at least I could have a swift peek at my mother's day post to remind myself how I'd made the cards..lol.
My base card is cream pearlescent cardstock. My next layer is Stamping Up paper which I glued onto more of the cream pealescent card to give it more rigidity and to hide the Guipure lace and taffeta ribbon that I secured to the back. ( I adore the Guipure lace.... it's stunning isn't it!). The double bow was tied with my trusty bow maker...couldn't live without it.
Next I cut out two die cuts from the Spellbinders Labels 8 set (the two largest) in the cream pearlescent cardstock. For the smaller of the two I again glued SU paper onto the cream card before cutting the shape. Both of these then had the edges inked with SU ink.
The next layer was a Marianne Die cut in the cream pearlescent card with the edges inked again. On top of this I used a die from the Spellbinders Parisian Accents did set, again cut in cream card with the edges inked. Finally I stamped the text from a stamp set I have called Blocked Greetings in SU Old Olive ink, cut it out using a Frikars 1.5" circle punch and inked the edges once again.
To complete the card I used a couple or three olive green half pearls along the ribbon and on the top layers. I should mention that all the layers were popped onto dimensionals.
Inside the card I used another of the Parisian Accents dies to add a couple of flourishes to the top corners of the inside flyleaf. These were cut in the cream card and inked like the layers on the front of the card.
Ink: Old Olive (Stamping Up)
Dies: Labels 8 (Spellbinders), Marianne & 1.5” plain circle punch (Friskars)
Papers: Neutrals (Stamping Up)
Accessories: Oliver Green 2” wide taffeta ribbon (The Ribbon Girl), 2” gorgeous Guipure Lace (stash), Oliver Green half pearls(Meiflower)