Translate

Friday 24 August 2018

PO ICAD: Rose Sauvage

Hi everyone,

I've had the most amazing time marbling paper this morning and with shaving cream of all things.

YouTube is an amazing resource and I could spend half my life just  watching the crafting videos and tutorials, if I didn't exercise a modicum of discipline.  But sometimes I come across something that is really fascinating and marbling paper using shaving cream seemed unreal that I've been champing at the bit to give it a try. All I needed was to get my hands on some shaving cream as any self confessed crafter will have all the other necessary bits and bobs  stashed away and I was no exception.

Todays index card was made using a tiny scrap of mop-up cardstock after a healthy session spraying, drizzling, squirting and manipulating ink laden shaving foam around a baking tray.... heaps of fun.


Bit of a cheat ICAD in that I just stamped onto my scrap of marbled card but I really didn't want to cover up the gorgeous swirls of colour.

And in case you hadn't guessed already my something new today was....... marbling!  Definitely going to revisit this technique.

Happy crafting

C xx


No comments:

Post a Comment