Translate

Saturday 7 April 2018

It's a Bug's Life -Tag

Hi everyone,

here is the tag I promised to share in an earlier post which uses both the Visible Image How Fragile and Stampers Anonymous Entomology stamp sets... my current favourites if you've not already guessed.


I'm not going to go into detail on the making process as the background was made in exactly the same way as my earlier post  Shattered  

But this time I added a small piece of card to the centre of my tag on dimensional foam pads. I stamped the beetle from the Entomology stamp set in the centre in Archival ink (black), coloured him in and then added a coat of Glossy Accents  to his torso.



Ranger Remnant Rubs (Numbers, Botanicals) added a bit of interest around the tag.  White acrylic paint was used in the recesses of the Ranger Word Band before it was secured into place at the bottom of the tag with a couple of Ranger brads.



Before backing my tag onto black card I inked the edges very gently with Distress Ink (Peeled Paint) to frame it.  The tiny date tag was threaded through chiffon and taffeta ribbon from my stash.

Happy crafting and  I'd love to hear from you if you fancy leaving a comment.

Carol. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment