Translate

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Tag Storage (Part 2)

Hi everyone,

I posted a blog a little while back about the tag wardrobe I made for my 2016 tags? I mentioned that I would be making another for my 2017 tags and here it is .....


It's exactly the same design as the previous one; same fastenings, handle and TH Botanicals paper, so I won't go into detail again here other than to show a couple of pictures of the construction which I didn't show in my earlier post.


Here it is along side my earlier wardrobe.  I reinforced all the seams with black card and double sided tape and punched holes in one side for the handle and again on the front and top for my closure. When the box is covered the brads for these will be hidden.



Side view.... and a little helping hand from my inquisitive cat. Well, it is a box and he has to be in any box he sees! It's just the closure is a tad difficult to manage.



Another side view.....



Top .....



And lastly, my two boxes sitting side by side on my craft cupboards..... now only the labels to do.

Bye for now everyone.  Happy crafting...


Carol, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment