Translate

Monday 2 April 2012

Thank you from the heart.

Hellooooo,

Have you heard of the saying that someone ’ takes kindness to an art’ well that phrase came to life for me last Saturday.  It was a difficult day as we lost one of our little family, but someone’s kindness and sensitive it made it so much easier than it might have been.  I wanted to say thank you and express how much I appreciated their gentleness and support, so here is the thank you card that I dashed to put together this morning before work.



The base card-stock is pearlescent cream, layered with SU Rich Razzleberry card and then layered again with the pearlescent cream.  This last cream layer, I inked round the edges of in SU Rich Razzleberry ink  and before gluing  in place, I added a strip of  SU striped grosgrain ribbon across the base layers.


The Spellbinders Floral Ovals die was inked along the edges with Rich Razzleberry ink and then stamped  with SU text, which I thought was just perfect for what I wanted to say. Finally a couple or three cream pearls went onto the die cut and again into the corners of the card.

Happy crafting,

Carol.xx.



Card Menu
Cardstock:  Pearlescent cream 300gm (stash) Rich Razzleberry (SU)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (SU)
Stamp: Heard from the heart (SU)
Dies: Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry striped grosgrain ribbon (SU), cream pearls (SU)


No comments:

Post a Comment