Translate

Wednesday 2 November 2011

My journey into Stampin' Up............Baja Breeze is the best

This is the set I made for a day event hosted by my fab SU demonstrator, Maria)


This is a whole new experience for me and I've very excited... I now have my own blog space!  Work permitting I'm always trying to steal an odd hour or two here and there for crafting and I'm never happier then when I'm holed up in my craft room 'playing'.  I'm hoping to share some of my crafting ideas, whether it's cards, embroidery, textile fusion...


So to start off my blogging I'm sharing the stationery set I made for a SU day event fairly recently.  Basically using Rich Razzleberry and Baja Breeze cardstock I made four, any occassion, cards and the double-pocket wallet in the foreground.  An old unused notepad laying around at home got the same colour treatment and is now a birthday book ( I am soooo bad at remembering birthdays!).  Finally with a little bit of left over cardstock I made a small vase to show off the tissue paper carnations that my clever friend Hilda showed me how to make.   Isn't the colour combo lovely.........

1 comment:

  1. This was so beautiful in real life and everyone at the event was in agreement.

    ReplyDelete